Tuesday, September 2, 2014

WWE 2K14 - Brock Lesnar vs. Sami Zayn - The Ladder Match Series


This is a bit random, but not entirely. I've been thinking about great Davis vs. Goliath matches in pro wrestling, with Kid-Razor and Hardy-Taker coming to mind and I wanted to do something similar in 2K14. I figure I've got Brock as a killer in the game, but haven't used my Zayn CAW yet at all, so this would be a good time to do so. I figure Brock being cocky could work for a win without hurting Zayn, and instead, things got all crazy at the last second with a last-ditch move and a glitch that made for a fun story for a rematch.




So Brock has lost his gold and it's TIME FOR BROCK TO SMASH THE GINGER WHO TOOK HIS TITLE. Beatings ensue, weapons are used, blood is shed, and Zayn eats a superplex off the top TO THE FLOOR ONTO THREE LADDERS. Zayn should be dead to rights, eats more ladder superplexes, and winds up winning the big one with a move that Brock has used to try and take him out. I loved it and will be having these two in other match types down the line once I tweak Zayn's moveset a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment